Its raw, you don't have to turn the oven on, its packed with highly dense superfoods meaning loads of vitamins, minerals and special micro nutrients for brain food, energy, mood balance and craving control!
- 2 cups pitted dates- 3/4 cup raw cashews + goji berries- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter [I buy my natural peanut butter from MRS. FLANNERY'S for $3 a pop... literally real peanuts and their natural oils squeezed out into a jar bigger than my head. no salt. no preservatives. just real peanutty goodness]- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut flakes- 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder- 1 pinch salt- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil [optional - I like to add it in there for some extra sweet coconut taste, but doesn't have to be included if its not your jam. The dates make it very sweet already]
1) Toss all your ingredients into a food processor/thermomix and zap it up until the mixtures turns into a smooth clumpy ball.
2) Turn the mixture out into an 8 or 9 inch square dish lined with baking paper.
3) Use your hands to firmly press the mixture into the bottom of the dish.
4) Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5) Remove mixture with baking paper onto cutting board and cut into pieces using a sharp knife.
6) Enjoy these bars cold & store in an air-tight container in the fridge